Senior Director, Capital Markets
Sach Kirpalani is an Associate Director / Vice President in JLL’s Capital Markets Group working directly with investors in Southern California to facilitate the sale of office, industrial, R&D and life science buildings. Prior to this assignment, Sach was with the company’s Corporate Solutions Group working with Bank of America to manage their West Coast portfolio. With more than 10 years of real estate experience, his responsibilities include valuations, investment strategy, dispositions, lease negotiations, occupancy strategy, financial analysis, site selection and energy and sustainability strategy. His well-developed technical knowledge of the real estate process gives him a broad understanding of the important principles that must be incorporated into any transaction. Sach has represented clients in a broad range of solutions including portfolio planning strategies, investment and disposition strategies, relocation and expansion projects, specialized facilities and headquarters and campus developments.
Sach has completed transactions totaling over 6.6M SF for clients throughout California, Nevada and Arizona.
Sach joined JLL in 2006 as a Financial Analyst. During his time with JLL, Sach has worked to open the company’s Silicon Valley office, managed Kaiser Permanente’s Southern California portfolio, worked directly with Amazon on major headquarter transactions for wholly owned subsidiaries Zappos and Lab126, managed Bank of America’s Bay Area and Arizona portfolios and is currently building out JLL’s private equity platform in Southern California. Prior to joining JLL, Sach was with Burnham Real Estate in San Diego, California, where he worked with one of San Diego’s premier investment sales brokerage teams. Sach’s specialties are Investment and Disposition Strategy, Portfolio Management, Tenant Representation, Site Selection, Valuation and Lease Negotiation.
- NeuStar – 20,000 SF Relocation – 401 Castro St, Mountain View
- Ubiquiti Networks – 60,000 SF Relocation – 2580 Orchard Parkway, San Jose
- nestGSV – 70,000 SF Lease – 425 Broadway, Redwood City
- Zappos – 300,000 SF Relocation – Las Vegas, CA
- Kaiser Permanente – 380,000 SF Renewal – Pasadena, CA
- Amazon.com – 580,000 SF Relocation – 1120 Enterprise Way, Sunnyvale
- Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration & Finance, San Diego State University
- Master’s of Science in Real Estate, University of San Diego
- LEED Accredited Professional
Sach is volunteer with the Hillsborough AYSO, SV TIE and the SDSU Alumni Association/SF Bay Area