Ryan serves as a Managing Director on the Boston Downtown leasing team representing both investors and tenants. Ryan has over 20 years of commercial real estate experience working for both public and private commercial real estate firms as well as private equity firms on maximizing the value of their real estate holdings. Ryan has been involved in over eight- hundred transactions over his career, including large lease deals with State Street, Bank of America, Ameriprise, GMO, Skadden, Summit Partners, Rapid 7, Wayfair, McDermott, Will and Emery and Citizens Bank.
A partial list of Ryan's current clients include:
- Piper Jaffray
- Three Bay's Capital
- Veson Nautical
- Burns & Farrey
Current Landlord Experience
- 399 Boylston Street: Ryan is lead partner on this 250,000 square foot asset owned by Equity Office/Blackstone.
- Innovation Design Building: Ryan is a lead partner on this 1.4 Million square foot asset which is owned by Jamestown Properties.
- 60 State Street: Ryan is a partner on the leasing team of 60 State Street, a 900,000 square-foot office tower owned by Oxford Properties.
- 131 Dartmouth Street: Ryan is a partner on the leasing team of 131 Dartmouth Street, a 400,000 square foot asset owned by TA Realty.
- Joslin Diabetes Center: Ryan is lead partner on the leasing team for the Joslin Diabetes Center in the Longwood Medical Area.
Prior to joining JLL in 2014, Ryan worked for Equity Office/Blackstone for seventeen years as a Vice President of Leasing in their downtown office portfolio. Ryan was responsible for the leasing and marketing of the following assets: 100 Summer Street, 500 Boylston Street, 222 Berkley Street, 175 Federal Street, 225 Franklin Street, 100 High Street, Center Plaza, Rowes Wharf, One Post Office Square, 28 State Street, 60 State Street, 75/101 Federal Street, 2 Oliver Street, South Station, 125 Summer Street.
Ryan was also involved with a number of major redevelopments of the portfolio while at Equity Office. All projects included extensive design review, BRA approval and re-branding campaigns to maximize full value of renovations.
- Stonehill College – BSBA in Marketing
- Richmond College – Study Abroad Program, London, England
- Suffolk University – Sawyer School of Management; MBA in Finance
- Member of Board of Trustees for Thompson Island Outward Bound
- Race Director/Founder of Thompson Island Trail Run
- Joslin Diabetes Boston Marathon Team 2016/2017
- Boston Children's Hospital New York City Marathon Team 2016
- Joslin Diabetes High Hopes Gala Committee
- Hingham Youth Lacrosse Coach
- Boston, MA | United States
- +1 617 531 4114
License #: 9071287
- View LinkedIn profile