With more than 18 years of tenant advisory experience with a focus on technology and law firm office users, Russell has successfully completed more than 500 transactions totaling more than seven million square feet of space in Austin, Texas. In 2016 and 2017, Russell was named the #1 Heavy Hitter by the Austin Business Journal for square footage leased in Austin.
Prior to joining JLL, Mr. Young worked with CBRE and independent brokerage firm Commercial Texas, LLC, where he was a repeated top producer.
Russell currently serves as the past Board Chair of Spirit Reins, an organization that provides mental health services for Central Texas children and families affected by abuse, neglect and other trauma. Prior to Spirit Reins, he served as Board Chair and Board Member of Thinkery Austin.
- SolarWinds, Inc. - 350,000 SF
- LegalZoom - 205,000 SF
- YETI COOLERS - 175,000 SF
- SHI - 150,000 SF
- Medspring - 106,000 SF
- LDR Spine - 90,000 SF
- OutboundEngine - 40,000 SF
- Lloyd Gosselink - 38,000 SF
- Motion Computing - 35,000 SF
- AllWebLeads - 35,000 SF
- Frog Design - 35,000 SF
- Haynes & Boone - 33,000 SF
- WhiteGlove Health - 25,000 SF
- NIC (Texas Online) - 22,000 SF
- Greenberg Traurig - 16,000 SF
Education and Affiliations
The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2000
- Spirit Reins – Board Chairman - Board of Directors (2015-Present)
- The Thinkery – Board of Directors; Past President
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Inactive Status
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) – Inactive Status