Robert C. Vail
Executive Vice President / Corporate Solutions Regional Director
Experience Prior to joining JLL in mid-2015, Rob spent twelve years with Bank of America’s corporate real estate team. At B of A, Rob held a variety of leadership roles, including managing their transactions teams and key joint ventures, managing relationships with the bank’s lines of business, development and project management, and, most recently, overseeing a 26 million square foot portfolio of 2,600 locations with accountability for project management, property management and transactions. In previous roles, Rob founded a real estate advisory business that serviced a family office, and he held leadership positions in real estate and finance with Walt Disney Imagineering, Pepsico, and a privately-held developer; all combined totaling over 25 years of service in real estate.
- Leadership and team building
- Account management and strategic planning
- Transactions and deal structuring
- Complex and multi-unit development programs
- Merger and acquisition support
- Duke University, A.B. Economics
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, M.B.A.
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de la Empresa, M.B.A. exchange program, Barcelona, Spain
- Envision Charlotte, board member and energy committee chair
- Charlotte Center City Partners, member, development committee
Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, immediate past chair, corporate campaign
- Charlotte City Ballet Company, past treasurer
- Charlotte Transit Center, Inc., past president and board chair