Robert A. Fogarasi
Senior Vice President, Project & Development Services
Rob Fogarasi is a Vice President in Project & Development Services group for the PA/NJ/DE region. Mr. Fogarasi has responsibility for managing a team of project managers to provide guidance, development and execution of strategy for the team, ensuring a consistent level of project management services to JLL’s clients. Responsibilities also include designing and executing marketing and development initiatives to best deliver results to existing and potential clients. Working with JLL leadership to continue growth of JLL’s Project & Development Services within the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Saint-Gobain's North American HQ Project in Malvern, PA. A 277,000 square foot interior fit-out.
- AmerisourceBergen's HQ Project in Conshohocken, PA. A 70,000 square foot interior fit-out.
- CertainTeed's Innovation Center Project in Malvern, PA. A 45,000 square foot Research & Development Lab (Innovation Center).
- Beneficial Bank's HQ Project in Philadelphia, PA. A 95,000 square foot interior fit-out.
- Comcast's HQ Project in Philadelphia, PA. A 1,200,000 square foot interior fit-out (Comcast Center, a Liberty Property Trust project).
- The Philadelphia Foundation’s HQ Project in Philadelphia, PA. A 12,000 square foot interior fit-out.
- Philadelphia Magazine’s HQ Project in Philadelphia, PA. A 15,000 square foot interior fit-out.
- UGI Utilities
- The Philadelphia Foundation
- Philadelphia Magazine
- Beneficial Bank
- The Philadelphia Inquirer
- VWR International
Education and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Pierce College