Patrick S. Gallagher
Patrick Gallagher is an Executive Vice President with JLL in the Suburban Philadelphia office. Patrick specializes in both Tenant Representation and Agency leasing. He provides strategic real estate advisory and transaction expertise to minimize cost, optimize efficiency and maximize value for owners, occupiers and investors.
Prior to joining JLL in 2012, Patrick was a vice president at SSH Real Estate and Colliers International since 2008. In these positions, Patrick assisted tenants with lease renewals, lease restructures, relocations, portfolio management, dispositions, and strategic planning.
Patrick provides commercial real estate solutions to a variety of clients in the Greater Philadelphia Region including Met Life, AXA, New York Life, Cotiviti, GFK Custom Research, Morgan Stanley, Apple Vacations, Mercy Health Systems, Savana, PNC and COPT.
In the last three years, Patrick has been involved with over 750,000 SF of leasing/sale transactions with a gross value of approximately $150,000,000.
Patrick began his professional career in the business and consumer research as a business developer with market research companies generating business with Fortune 500 clients.
- Cotiviti – 125,000 s.f. regional HQ (Plymouth Meeting/Blue Bell)
- RTI Envision Healthcare – 165,000 s.f. (Conshohocken)
- Franklin Mint FCU HQ – 52,000 s.f. (Chadds Ford)
- Morgan Stanley – 110,000 s.f. (Conshohocken)
- Travelers Insurance – 45,000 s.f. (Plymouth Meeting/Blue Bell)
- New York Life – Three 25,000 s.f. regional offices (Wayne-Bala Cynwyd)
- Arborcrest Corporate Campus – 850,000 s.f. of leasing (Blue Bell)
- Patriot Risk – 15,000 s.f. of leasing (Plymouth Meeting/Blue Bell)
Education & Affiliations
Patrick received a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing from Saint Joseph’s University. He is a licensed real estate salesperson in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and a member of the Chester County Economic Development Council – Hire One Committee. Patrick is also a board member of Saint Joseph’s University Real Estate and Construction Advisory Board and Saint Joseph’s University National Alumni Board.