Mary Katherine McRae
As part of JLL’s Tenant Representation Group, Mary Katherine works closely with team leaders Dom Wyant, Chris Wagner and Brad Armstrong, representing clients in the Atlanta office market and nationally.
The team helps tenants make intelligent real estate decisions, focusing on workplace strategy, occupancy planning, market analysis and lease review/negotiations – prioritizing space optimization, reducing cost and mitigating risk.
Mary Katherine grew up in the real estate industry as her mother manages the corporate relocation division and serves as the Broker of Record for a major Atlanta real estate firm.
She joined JLL over two years ago having previously worked in residential real estate and the art/antiques world in New York and London.
- Comcast, Regional Portfolio
- First Data, Atlanta Locations
- MetLife, Atlanta Locations
- Serta Simmons Bedding, Corporate Transactions
- TSYS, Multi-Market Account
JLL Rising Star Award, 2015
- University of Glasgow/Christie’s Education, Master of Letters – History of Art & Connoisseurship (London)
- Rhodes College, Bachelor of Arts – Art History
- ACBR (Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors); YCR (Young Commercial Realtors)
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women); CREW Atlanta Mentor/Protégé Program; CREW Atlanta ACE Committee (Events)
- JLL Atlanta Mentor/Protégé Program; JLL Young Guns Alumni Leadership Committee; JLL Project Launch Leadership Committee
- Adopt a Golden Atlanta; ALTA Tennis