Vice President, Brokerage
Mike serves as a strategic partner working with clients to understand their business needs, goals and objectives. He advises his clients in real estate planning and transaction management.
Mike’s experience includes financial analysis, opportunity assessment, location advisory and lease negotiations.
Prior to joining JLL, Mike worked in corporate finance for two years. His experience and education allow him to understand his clients’ financial needs and accurately estimate of potential cost options. Mike focuses on aligning his clients’ real estate decisions with their company’s strategic plan. By leveraging his market knowledge and expertise, Mike is able to provide a customized plan designed to lower overall real estate costs and increase profitability.
Education and Affiliations
- B.A. | University of St. Thomas
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- Licensed Minnesota Real Estate Salesperson
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce
- TwinWest Chamber of Commerce
- TwinWest PAC Board
- Golden Valley Rotary