Michael Minard, CCIM, is a Vice President at Jones Lang LaSalle, Brokerage Inc. He specializes in industrial, office, and capital markets in the Iowa and Nebraska markets.
Michael brings over 20 years of experience to the commercial real estate industry, completing $250 million in transaction volume within the last two years alone.
In addition to Michael’s work in real estate, Michael completed Army Ranger School and has over 25 years of military experience including deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. He currently serves as a Lieutenant Colonel in Iowa Army National Guard.
Key clients include:
- Artisan Capital
- BH Properties
- Fortune Brands
- Kwik Star/ Kwik Trip
- Morgan Stanley
- Northwest Bank and Trust
- Principal Financial
- Realty Income
- Robert Half
- Russell Co.
- Stanley Black and Decker
- United Healthcare
- Van Trust
- Wells Fargo
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association (ICREA)
- VP of The Titan Project, a veteran non-profit focusing on suicide prevention and awareness
- Lieutenant Colonel in Iowa Army National Guard
- Quad City Area Leader under 40 Award (2006)
- 2021 ICREA Deal of the year over $5m
- CoStar Power Broker - Industrial Leasing
- JLL Top Achiever
- Numerous Army Medals including Bronze Stars, Community Service and Humanitarian Awards.
- Des Moines, IA | United States
- +1 563 508 4649
License #: S42639000
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 469 KB)