Michael Higgins is a senior vice president in the Midtown office of Jones Lang LaSalle's New York operation. He is an integral member of a top producing leasing team centered on Strategic Occupancy Solutions for businesses in the New York Tri-State and greater United States.
Michael has a broad and diverse resume primarily weighted towards commercial lease transactions with experience in commercial condominium and fee simple sales. His clientele includes the industries of non-profit, technology, new media, fashion, financial services and insurance. He joined Jones Lang LaSalle in 2011 after working at CB Richard Ellis for over six years and Insignia for two years.
Select Tenant Representation Experience:
- Integral Ad Science: 50,264 s.f. acquisition at 95 Morton Street
- Dentsu America: 32,000 s.f. acquisition at 32 Avenue of the Americas
- Market Axess: 27,000 s.f. acquisition at 299 Park Avenue
- IDEO: 29,000 s.f. acquisition at 408 Broadway, 12,000 s.f. disposition at 408 Broadway, 11,000 s.f. disposition at 451 Broadway
- Triple Five Soul: 25,000 s.f. acquisition in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
s.f. acquisition in DUMBO, Brooklyn
- Smile Train: 20,000 s.f. commercial condo purchase at 633 Third Ave.
at 100 Broadway
s.f renewal at 300 East 42nd Street
s.f. acquisition and disposition at 915 Broadway
- National Review Institute: 10,000 s.f. acquisition at 19 West 44th Street
Select Landlord Representation Experience:
- 452 Fifth Avenue: 865,000 s.f. Office Building owned by PBC USA Real Estate
- 350 Madison Avenue: 380,766 s.f. Office Building previously owned by Kensico Properties
- 40 Wall Street: 1,165,207 s.f. Office Building owned by the Trump Organization
- 14 Wall Street: 1,049,292 s.f. Office Building previously owned by the Carlyle Group and Capstone Equities
Education and Affiliations:
Mr. Higgins earned a MBA with concentrations in real estate and finance from Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business in 2012 and a BSM from Tulane University, A.B. Freeman School of Business in 2001. He is also LEED Green Associate accredited through the U.S. Green Building Council.
He grew up in Westchester County and enjoys spending his free time with his wife and two daughters, outdoors and at home in Chappaqua, New York.
View my LinkedIn profile