Matthew W. Goodman
Matthew Goodman is a Managing Director of JLL since December 2015. Prior to joining JLL Brokerage, Matthew was a Managing Principal of Cresa South Florida, Matthew was with Cresa since 1999. Matthew will serve as co-broker lead and co-tenant rep lead of our South Florida brokerage business. Matt oversees the day-to-day operations, collaborating with JLL's other business lines and implementing the company's growth strategy in the region.
Matt is a 20+ year veteran in the business in South Florida and was instrumental in guiding Cresa South Florida's significant growth over the last 5 years. Matthew specializes in corporate tenant representation and has successfully structured creative deals for his clients in the lease, acquisition and disposition of corporate properties and has arranged sophisticated methods of corporate relocations, occupancy cost reduction strategies, and lease negotiations. His financial background has helped him negotiate the most favorable terms for his clients. His years of experience dealing with strategic planning, deal structuring and financial analysis have resulted in a prestigious client list. Prior to his employment with Cresa South Florida, Matthew was employed as a consultant at KPMG in their real estate, mortgage and hospitality division and was a senior financial analyst for a timeshare development company.
- Syracuse University Bachelor of Science, Economics 1991 – 1995
- Member, Commercial Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches (CRAGMB)
- Committee Member, South Florida Office Brokers Association (SFOBA)
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Miami
- Broker of the Year - NAIOP, 2011
- Office Lease Transaction of the Year - NAIOP, 2010
- Top Dealmaker of the Year, Daily Business Review, 2010
- Top Commercial Real Estate Dealmaker, Real Estate Florida, 2009
- 40 Under 40: Rising Stars of Florida's Real Estate - Real Estate Florida, 2009
- Co-Star Top Office Leasing Power Broker, 2008