Senior Managing Director, Philadelphia Office Co-Head
Mark is a senior managing director and co-head of the Philadelphia office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas and East Coast leader of JLL’s National Multi-Housing Group . He joins JLL as part of the HFF acquisition and has more than 15 years of experience in commercial real estate. He is primarily responsible for originating investment advisory and equity placement transactions throughout the Northeastern United States, in addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations of the firm’s Philadelphia location. Mark has executed more than $10.9 billion in commercial real estate transactions in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.
Mark opened the Philadelphia office in December 2013. Before his time with HFF, he was vice president of Investments and director of Marcus & Millichap’s national multifamily group, where he specialized in the sale of multifamily assets in the Mid-Atlantic region. Prior to his departure, his team was the highest producing multifamily team in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Advisory
- JV Equity
Education and affiliations:
- BSBA, Villanova University, Cum Laude – Finance and Marketing
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia (AAGP)
- Delaware Apartment Association (DAA)
- Daniel N. DiLella Center for Real Estate, Nova Next Advisory Council – Villanova School of Business
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and States of Delaware and Maryland
- 2018 CoStar Power Broker: Top Sales
- 40 Under 40: Philadelphia Business Journal