Managing Director, Capital Markets
Mark Lindenbaum co-leads the Southeast Land and Development Services platform for JLL Capital Markets. The team creates value for property owners by monetizing and attracting development and investment to raw land and underutilized buildings across the Southeastern US.
Customized brokerage and advisory services include: Land Disposition; Site Selection and Acquisition; Development Advisory; Redevelopment Advisory; Investment Advisory; Capital Markets; Joint Venture Structure; Transfer of Development Rights (TDR); Brownfields; Entitlement/Zoning Work.
Mark has 15 years of commercial real estate experience across a variety of disciplines. Prior to joining JLL in 2012, Mark managed development and repositioning initiatives within a portfolio of urban retail and mixed-use properties for Atlanta-based developer Healey Weatherholtz Properties.
Previous positions include acquisitions and development for Equity One, a public REIT (now Regency Centers Corporation); financial consulting for ACG Professionals, a real estate finance consulting firm; and acquisitions and development for the Telluride Real Estate Corporation, a development firm.
• Buckhead Redevelopment Site: Atlanta, GA, 7 acres
• Downtown Parking Asset: Atlanta, GA, 1,012 spaces
• Downtown Redevelopment Project: Nashville, TN, 125 acres
• Midtown Joint Venture Development: Atlanta, GA, 1.2 acres
• Midtown Transfer of Development Rights (TDR): Atlanta, GA, 216,000 sf
• Midtown Development Site: Atlanta, GA, .3 acres
• Suburban Redevelopment Site: Atlanta, GA, 7.5 acres
• Downtown Redevelopment Site: Atlanta, GA, 35 acres
• Suburban Redevelopment Site: Atlanta, GA, 8 acres
• Resort Development Land: Austin, TX, 240 acres
• Master-Planned Development Mega Site: Sarasota, FL, 10,000 acres
• Redevelopment Site: Charlotte, NC, 2,023 acres
• Master-Planned Development Site: Houston, TX, 2,083 acres
• Georgia Power Company
• Regency Centers Corporation
• Apollo Global
• Monroe Investment Partners
• Bank of America
• Hospitality Properties Trust
• Georgia Pacific
Mark is a graduate of The University of Texas at Austin and has received real estate Broker licensing in Georgia, Tennessee and Colorado.
Mark is an active member of Urban Land Institute, International Council of Shopping Centers, and the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors.
As co-founder and member of ULI's Creative Development Council, Mark collaborates on a variety initiatives contributing to the core mission of ULI. He is also a 2012 graduate of ULI's Center for Leadership.