Mark R. Lamb
Executive Vice President
Mark Lamb serves as the Executive Vice President of JLL's Valuation and Advisory Services (VAS) in the United States. In this role, he is focused on conducting appraisals and consulting assignments. Actively engaged in commercial real estate valuation and consulting since 1984, Mr. Lamb specializes in the industrial, multifamily, office and retail sectors, conducting appraisals, market studies, and consulting assignments in over 30 states and Mexico. He has extensive experience valuing multiple property portfolios of retailers, restaurants and subdivisions.
Prior to joining JLL in late 2016, Mr. Lamb was with a national valuation firm, where he most recently served as Senior Managing Director of the Dallas office. Mr. Lamb co-founded LamBis Consulting in 1991, which in 1991 merged with Fort Worth based Appraisal/Data Services and became a Charter Stockholder in a national valuation firm. Mr. Lamb is qualified in Federal and Texas State Courts as an expert on real estate values. He has assisted a number of local municipalities in valuation for eminent domain. A partial list includes the cities of Colleyville, Dallas, Desoto, Fort Worth, Garland, Irving, Southlake and Mansfield. Mr. Lamb has experience as an expert witness. He has consulted or testified on various litigation issues including, but are not limited to, ad valorem tax protest, wrongful demolition, environmental contamination, eminent domain, audit/appraisal issues related to savings and loans, business vs. real estate damages, Federal Tax issues, lease renewal, down zoning and others.
Affiliations and designations
• Appraisal Institute, Associate Member
• Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Fellow (FRICS)
• Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas
• BA, Accounting, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
• Mr. Lamb has successfully completed numerous real estate related courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute, International Right of Way Association, AICPA, CoreNet, and accredited Universities.