Vice President, Flex Brokerage (FLEX, Co-working space)
With more than 16 years of commercial real estate (CRE) experience, Marie has deep, multifaceted expertise in the CRE industry. In particular, she’s renowned for guiding the CRE industry into the future by applying emerging technologies, rethinking traditional models and disrupting the status quo.
Marie leads JLL’s flexible space transactions practice, JLL FlexDesk. Often referred to as a “flexpert,” she has a truly unique and deep understanding of the flexible space sector, including its nuances across the globe. In her role, she advises on best-in-class strategies for flexible office site selection, lease negotiations, market intelligence and MSAs for all types of organizations, from early start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
Prior to joining JLL, Marie held increasingly senior roles at flexible space operators and CRE technology providers. Most recently, she played a key role in The Instant Group’s program to grow enterprise adoption of flexible space. She helped strategize, analyze and grow Instant’s footprint by matching supply and demand for flexible space and partnering with flexible space operators around the globe. She also spent six years in commercial real estate information and technology at CoStar. She quickly rose to the top of the sales team, earning a spot in the top 5% of the sales force and receiving the coveted CoStar Presidents Club multiple times. Marie’s first foray into the real estate industry was at Regus, where she advised and educated large enterprises corporate clients about the serviced office industry and how to build flexibility into their complex, global portfolios.
Education and Affiliations
- University of South Florida, BS in Business Management
- Member of CoreNet Global, CoreNet Women’s Chapter and CREW
- Member of JLL’s Women’s Business Network
- Glassdoor | 180 workstations | 12,500 SF | WeWork | San Francisco, CA
- Splunk | 150-person office | Industrious | Boulder, CO
- Splunk | 70-person office | Plano, TX
- TMF | 200-person office | WeWork | Mexico City, Mexico
- LinkedIn | 100-person office | Munich, Germany
- Doordash | 500-person office | Novel Workspaces | Phoenix, AZ