Manny P. Kratsios
Based in New York City, Mr. Kratsios oversees all projects in plan and cost reviews, construction monitoring and property condition assessments.
Mr. Kratsios joined Merritt & Harris in 1984 as a Project Manager in the Construction Monitoring Group, eventually rising to Assistant Vice President, Head of the Construction Monitoring and Workout divisions, followed by Chief Operating Officer in 2007 and then becoming President & CEO of the firm in 2010. In 2016, Merritt & Harris was acquired by JLL, and Mr. Kratsios became the Managing Director of their construction consulting group.
Besides his formidable leadership skills and accomplishments in those roles, he had overseen the monitoring of construction on hundreds of world-class facilities throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean, with project budgets in excess of $20 billion.
Education and affiliations:
Mr. Kratsios has a bachelor of civil engineering from Columbia University, and a master of business administration from St. John’s University. He is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the Stadium Managers Association (SMA), the Mortgage Bankers Association of New York, Inc. (MBA of NY), the MBA Association and the Caribbean Hotel Association.
Managed over 300 Projects across the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean:
- 12 Professional Sports Venues
- (Stadiums, Ballparks, Arenas, and Raceways)
- 100+ Residential Projects
- 100+ Office Towers and Tenant Improvements
- 30+ Resorts, Hotels, Casinos and Golf Courses
- Dozens of Shopping Centers, Malls and Retail Stores
- Industrial buildings
- Hospitals, Medical, Healthcare, Senior Living, Nursing Home and IL/AL/SNF Facilities
- Education Dormitories, Airports, Entertainment Centers, Aquariums, and Garage Structures
- Site Improvements and Bridges