Senior Vice President
Lynette Dumalag is a Senior Vice President at JLL Minneapolis with a focus on tenant representation and real estate consulting. Lynette has extensive experience defining real estate needs and scope, site selection, and negotiation.
Passionate about being a strategic partner, Lynette works with her clients to develop a comprehensive real estate approach that suits their organizational needs. Lynette’s clients greatly benefit from her ability to assemble the right team, attention to detail and the persistence to achieve the best solutions for her clients.
Lynette has more than 14 years of commercial real estate experience. Prior to joining JLL, she worked as a Senior Associate for NTH, Inc. where she managed real estate needs for various clients across the Twin Cities.
- B.A. | Gustavus Adolphus College
- Masters in Business Administration | Hamline University
- Aeon – Board of Directors, Immediate Past Chair, Executive Committee
- Catholic Charities, Board of Directors
- Commercial Real Estate Diversity Collaborative – Tri Leader
- Minneapolis Downtown Council – Board of Directors
- MinnPost - Board of Directors, Governance Committee
- Urban Land Institute, MN – Management Committee, Secretary
- City of Saint Louis Park, Vice Chair Planning Commission
- Metropolitan State University – College of Management Dean Advisory Committee
- Lambda Alpha International MN, Global Land Economics Society
- Young American Leaders Program 2016, Harvard Business School
- Minneapolis, MN | United States
- +1 612 217 6751
License #: 20584149
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 262 KB)