Throughout her career, Lily has provided her expertise as a real estate broker, advisor and partner to her clients and built comprehensive systems and programs that help to identify and address opportunities that advance the future success of their organizations. Her extensive background in commercial real estate, market knowledge, built-to-suit development and strategic advisory makes her an unparalleled resource for clients.
As part of the Indianapolis industrial team, Lily works with clients to identify and provide thoughtful solutions for their real estate needs. Lily completed over 5 million SF of transactions in 2021 alone and continues to build a brokerage practice that solves the broad spectrum of client needs – from site selection and construction project management to economic incentives and labor research.
Prior to joining JLL, Lily led retail built-to-suit projects across the country. With her unique background, Lily has been able to find the intersection with industrial real estate to help retailers, food and beverage users, and logistics companies alike solve their business needs with industrial real estate solutions.
Education and Affiliations:
- University of Vermont, Burlington
- Bachelor of Arts – English
- IU Health Inspiring Leader
- PATTERN, Former Board Member
- Goodwill of Central & Southern IN Foundation Board, Member
- Goodwill of Central & Southern IN Young Leader Board,
- Founding MemberCentral Indiana Community Foundation
- Dollar General
- Helen of Troy
- United States Post Office
- White Castle