Laura Farrell is an Associate at JLL Minneapolis with a strong focus in office landlord representation in the Twin Cities suburban market. She is responsible for educating current and future clientele on local real estate trends, securing quality tenants, negotiating lease transactions, as well as strategically seeking out new client relationships. Laura takes an enthusiastic detail-oriented approach to daily tasks such as account management, property marketing strategy and business development.
Laura has more than 5 years of leasing and marketing experience working in the commercial real estate industry. Prior to JLL, Laura worked at CBRE where she and her team completed over 251 transactions, leased over 1.9 million square feet of vacant space and leased 2.7 million square feet of office space.
Since joining JLL, Laura has been an integral part of her team, leveraging resources to provide exceptional value to all clients while maintaining positive relationships.
Education and affiliations
• Bachelor of Science in Communications with a minor in Marketing
• Licensed Minnesota Real Estate Salesperson
• Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR) Emerging Brokers
• JLL Women’s Business Network Member Achievements
• 2019 CBRE Foundations program for Emerging Brokers
• 2017-2018 EMPOWER Mentor/Mentee program for Emerging Leaders where only 144 mentees from a pool of 650 applicants company-wide were accepted.