With the JLL Midwest Healthcare broker leasing team, Kristin Hornberger specializes in medical office ownership representation around the Indy market. She helps medical office building owners cut through the noise and connect with healthcare tenants. Kristin has a sharp focus on negotiating medical office building leases, facilitating office space planning needs and overseeing healthcare real estate services. With a focus on asset strategy and a strong background in property marketing, Kristin brings a client-focused and valuable perspective to the Healthcare Agency Leasing team and her clients.
Through her connections in the commercial real estate healthcare market, Kristin also helps practice groups and providers find their medical office needs. Assisting tenants in the healthcare sector through strategic planning, market surveys, proposal and transaction management, lease and real estate negotiations, construction, and, ultimately, client move-in.
Kristin has worked in commercial real estate for 6 years and has served the following clients, among others: Lillibridge Healthcare Services, a Ventas Company, Healthpeak Properties, HSA Commercial, Healthcare Trust of America, Healthplex 3660 Guion Road Properties, Nobis Rehabilitation, VitalSkin Dermatology and OptumCare, a division of United Health Group. Kristin has previously worked as a part of JLL’s Agency Office Representation team where she supported eight agency office leasing brokers with their 3.5+ million square feet portfolio. Prior to joining JLL’s Healthcare Broker Team, Kristin assisted the Healthcare Trust of America leasing team with the Midwest & Northeast REIT portfolio, HTA’s Midwest (55 Buildings, 4.1+ million square feet) and Northeast (72 buildings, 4.6+ million square feet).
Kristin serves on JLL’s Healthcare Advisory Council, JLL’s Midwest Healthcare Collaboration, the Board of Directors for IndyCREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) and active in the Executive Women in Healthcare professional organization. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two kids on their farm.
Healthcare, Medical Office Building Leasing, Agency Owner Representation, Lease Negotiations and Administration, Tenant Advisory Transaction Management, Property Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Mathematics, Purdue University
Professional Involvement and Affiliations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Indiana PLA
- JLL Indy’s Philanthropy and Diversity & Inclusion Committees
- JLL Women’s Business Network
- JLL Healthcare Advisory Council
- JLL GL/MMIDS Midwest Healthcare Collaboration
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women), IndyCREW Local Chapter and CREW Global Network
- IndyCREW Member (2019 to Present): IndyCREW 2022 Board of Directors & IndyCREW 2022 Chapter Delegate. IndyCREW Event Committee Board Liaison (2022), Cochair (2021) and Committee Member (2020 to Present). IndyCREW Mentor Committee Member (2019 to Present)
- CREW 2022 Leadership Certificate Program participant
- CREW 2022 CORE (Career Opportunities in Real Estate) program volunteer
- Executive Women in Healthcare (EWHC)
- EWHC Member (2019 to Present): EWHC Co-Chair of the Programs Committee (2021 & 2022) and Committee Member (2019 to Present)
- IndyCREW Up and Comer Award 2021
- EWHC Member Commitment Award 2021