Senior Associate, Brokerage
Kris joined JLL in June of 2016. He currently provides real estate advisory and transaction services to institutional owners and corporate occupiers throughout the industrial sector in the Hampton Roads, VA area..
Kris has transacted commercial leases and dispositions ranging from 10,000 s.f. to 320,000 s.f. This disposition (320,000 s.f.) was the largest industrial infill available in the market in 2018.
Before joining JLL's brokerage team, Kris worked C.H. Robinson, the largest global 3PL provider. Asa a capaticy account manager, he worked closely with companies such like Anheuser Busch and Dollar Tree to simplify and cost effectively manager their supply chains. Kris uses his knowledge and experience in the industrial supply chain sector to better serve his clients and ensure that their needs and ambitions are prioritized through every phase of a deal.
Education and affiliations
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Virginia Tech
- Member, Tidewater Hokie Club
- Member, Virginia Tech Alumni Foundation
- Member, Propeller Club Norfolk
- Member, Virginia Maritime Association
- Member, Salvation Army Virginia Peninsula Advisory Board