Kevin Salmen is a Vice President at the JLL Minneapolis office. Kevin serves as a strategic partner to his clients, working with them to understand their business needs, goals and objectives. He advises on real estate planning and transaction management to provide clients with optimal solutions aligned with their business goals.
Kevin’s passion is to build long-term relationships with companies, both large and small. From lease negotiations to a long-term real estate strategy, Kevin can ensure that concerns around real estate will not be what keep his clients up at night.
Kevin’s prior corporate sales experience at General Electric and startups have prepared him for a role in corporate real estate. His range of partnerships with small businesses and established Fortune 500 companies have given him insight into the broader impact real estate decisions have on overall success of a corporation.
Education and affiliations:
- B.A.- Business & Marketing Education - Theater - University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- MN Board President 2022
- Minneapolis–St. Paul Business Journal 40 under 40 – class of 2022
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- 2020 - 2021 MNCAR Board Member
- NAIOP Member
- ALAMN (Association of Legal Administration - Minnesota