Associate Broker/Asset and Brand Strategy Specialist
Over the past 4 years, Kellie LaMothe has specialized in property marketing/positioning and asset strategy for office buildings and developments throughout Indianapolis and Indiana. Kellie has been with JLL for two years after coming from CBRE where she worked on the Agency Leasing and Capital Markets teams. At JLL, Kellie served as the creative lead for over 30 property brands and specialized in a variety of strategic marketing initiatives including brand design & strategy, creative content development, event planning, targeted tenant strategy and art direction. Kellie’s strong attention to detail, eye for design, creative problem solving and out-the-box thinking has landed her the reputation of being a branding and positioning “guru” at JLL.
Client focused and driven, Kellie consistently delivers results and thrives in the fast-paced commercial real estate environment. With a focus on asset strategy and a strong background in property marketing, Kellie brings a new and valuable perspective to the Agency Leasing team and her clients. She takes a deep dive into the asset, area demographics and design to act as a consultant on brand design and positioning, target tenant strategy and building design and amenity concepts. She has a focus on mixed-use opportunities, asset strategy, new development, office and adaptive reuse projects.
- DePauw University, Greencastle, IN (2016)
- Bachelor’s Degree – Political Science/Communications
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Indiana Real Estate Broker
- The Children’s TherAplay Foundation, Inc. (2011-2014)
- Nine marketing projects featured in the JLL National Spotlight
- Notable branding and marketing projects: Madera, Box Factory, Electric Works (Fort Wayne), Waterside, Majestic Building, Market Square Center (Gold Building), Salesforce Tower, Lakefront at Keystone, Keystone at the Crossing, CityWay, INTECH Park, 220 North Meridian Street, Alexander at the Crossing, Parkwood Crossing, Pan Am Tower, 2 & 3 Woodfield, The Station & Penn on Pkwy.