Managing Director, National Practice Co-Lead - Multi-Housing
Kai Pan, MAI, serves as Senior Vice President of JLL Houston’s Valuation and Advisory Services (VAS) business. In this role, Mr. Pan is responsible for performing various appraisal and consulting services for commercial lending, litigation, and tax protest purposes. He has extensive, national experience with all types of healthcare properties including acute care hospitals, specialty hospitals, LTACHs, skilled nursing centers, independent living facilities, assisted living facilities, Alzheimer’s facilities, cancer centers, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care facilities, dialysis facilities and medical office buildings. Mr. Pan has performed Stark Compliance appraisals of medical properties on a national basis.
In addition, Mr. Pan’s experience spans a variety of property types including land, retail, office, multifamily, industrial, and hospitality. His specialty valuation projects including aircraft hangars & FBOs, marinas, underground storage facilities, wastewater treatment plants, and corporate campuses.
Prior to joining JLL in late 2016, Mr. Pan served as Director at Integra Realty Resources (IRR) in Houston and was a member of the Integra Realty Resources Seniors Housing and Healthcare specialty practice.
Mr. Pan has successfully completed numerous real estate related courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute, accredited universities and other institutions. He has completed the continuing education program for Designated Members of the Appraisal Institute.
Affiliations and designations:
- Appraisal Institute: Designated Member (MAI)
- Successfully completed the Requirements of UASFLA – The “Yellow Book” course by the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – Texas – TX-1338827-G
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – Louisiana – G3721
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – Mississippi – GA-1170
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – Arizona – 32092
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – Arkansas – 3252
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – Tennessee – 5225
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Business Administration: Finance