John Roberts serves as Regional Director, Executive Vice President of JLL's Project and Development Services group. He is the Houston Market Lead for Project and Development Services.
For the past 35 years, he has specialized in leadership, construction management, general construction and interior construction.
John has been involved as either the officer in charge, or as an integral part of the management team, on over $896,000,000 of construction management projects, $211,000,000 of interior construction projects and $55,000,000 of general construction projects.
He has managed over 14.8 million square feet of design and construction projects.
John received a Master of Science degree in Construction Management from Texas A&M University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Building Construction from Northeast Louisiana University.
- Judge for the AGC APEX awards and the Associated Builders and Contractors of Greater Houston Excellence in Construction Awards
- Board of Action Ministries (food, clothing and material assistance for the underprivileged)
- Active as a deacon of his church
- Board of Construction Career Collaborative
- Houston, TX | United States
- +1 713 888 4004
- View LinkedIn profile