Senior Vice President
John is a driven individual and an excellent communicator, always working diligently to represent his clients’ best interest. As a Executive Vice President at JLL, John developed a thriving real estate practice working with a variety of tenants and landlords throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington. Primary areas of expertise include consulting and advisory services (leasing, acquisitions, and dispositions) for tenants and landlords in the office, medical office/healthcare, and public institutions sectors. John’s unique focus and experience through tumultuous market cycles has created expertise in structuring trans-actions that are advantageous to his clients’ needs, and yet leave all parties with a win-win mentality.
John leverages his education in Real Estate Finance and a decade of work in real estate consulting to represent a wide variety of local, regional, and national healthcare orga-nizations, The State of Oregon and US Federal Government, and an ever growing list of technology and professional service clients. Selected agency leasing experience includes KBS, Unico, Providence Health and Services, Aegon, Swift Real Estate Partners, Cigna, Lone Wolf Development, and LaSalle Investment Management.
- Adventist Health
- HP, Inc.
- Providence Health and Services
- State of Oregon
- Swift Real Estate Partners
- Menashe Properties
- Bentall Kennedy
- Harsch Investments
- KBS Realty
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Unico Properties
- Felton Properties
- United States Postal Service
- Stockdale Capital
Education & Affiliations
- Portland State University, Bachelor of Science, Real Estate Finance
- Commercial Association of Brokers
- Development Committee Member - Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)
- JLL Gold Achiever: 2017, 2018, 2019
- JLL Top Achiever: 2014, 2015, 2016
- CoStar Power Broker (2019)