Jim Balderson leads the JLL office in Salt Lake City and holds the title of Managing Director. In this capacity he provides Tenant Representation, Landlord Agency, Investment Analysis and Strategic Planning services for his clients.
Jim has over 10 years of commercial real estate experience in Utah and California. He began his career specializing in Tenant Representation in Palo Alto, California. In 2009, Jim moved to Utah and resumed his brokerage career in Salt Lake City. He continues to build his presence in the market and is recognized as one of the top producing brokers in the State of Utah.
- Was named to Utah’s top 40 under 40 business professionals by Utah Business Magazine
- Has leased or sold 4 million square feet of commercial real estate totaling over $350 million in transaction value
- Won the most transactions award at his prior companies multiple times
- Consistently a CoStar Powerbroker
Education and affiliations
- Salt Lake City, UT | United States
License #: UT - 7408928-SA00