Jessica Maidl is a Senior Associate at JLL Minneapolis with a focus on agency leasing in the Twin Cities Metro area. She works closely with owners and tenants to ensure high-retention and provide the best customer service possible. Priding herself in developing creative strategies for her clients’ real estate investments, Jessica helps find the best possible solutions for lease transactions, tenant prospecting, financial analysis and market research.
Jessica has more than 10 years of experience within the commercial real estate industry. Prior to joining JLL, Jessica spent the majority of her career managing over 3.2 million square feet of various product types and has overseen multiple multi-million-dollar renovations at several different buildings. Projects ranged from installing of a curtain wall and standard maintenance upgrades to a property reposition. Before her property management career, Jessica was a licensed commercial appraiser, valuing properties in the Twin Cities Metro and outstate areas.
Education and affiliations
• Bachelor of Science degree in real estate from St. Cloud University
• Licensed Minnesota Real Estate broker
• Member of MNCAR and BOMA
• Serves on the Emerging Brokers Committee and Education Committee
• Served on the Emerging Leaders Committee
• Best of BOMA Emerging Leader Award 2015
• Served as the President of the St. Cloud State University Real Estate Alumni Association