Managing Director, West Region
Current responsibilitiesJacqueline Dompe has over 20 years of experience in successfully managing and driving business. Currently, Jacqueline oversees project and development management teams handling occupancy planning, relocation, build-to-suit and other real estate projects for clients in the Bay Area, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Denver and Salt Lake City markets.
ExperienceJacqueline’s professional expertise is rooted in directing all phases of complex/high profile programs and projects for clients in various sectors. Jacqueline continues to develop relevant expertise by providing strategic and sustainable outcomes to her clients. Her team’s efforts have resulted in numerous awards for innovative, design-driven solutions.
Jacqueline has been responsible for the successful financial and cultural transformation of offices across the western US, including recruiting, managing and developing industry influencing teams. As a Senior Vice President at AECOM, Jacqueline was responsible for driving the development of new business and integrating the delivery of a variety of services across private and public sector clients, including corporate, sports, hospitality and leisure, healthcare, utilities, and infrastructure.
Specific accomplishments include:
- delivering technical excellence in multiple market sectors
- resourcing of 1,000 professionals across the US
- leading major pursuits for high profile projects
- acquiring and integrating various companies
- implementing initiatives across multiple teams to promote value and positive client experience
- developing programs to drive cultural transformation focused on client relationships
- providing project management and direction