Henry Y. Lee
Executive Vice President
Henry focuses on the development and execution of real estate solutions on behalf of local and multi-market corporate office tenants. Working in conjunction with companies' executive management, Henry ensures real estate decisions support near and long-term goals and operating strategies to mitigate risk associated with future changes in real estate needs.
Lease renewals, sublease dispositions, master planning, consolidations, HQ relocations, lease vs. own analysis, build-to-suits, and technology start-ups.
In exclusively represented office tenants for over 12 years, Henry has leveraged a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, financial analysis and lease language to negotiate tenant favorable economics and lease terms.
Prior to JLL, Henry founded Daily Squeeze Café in 2001 before selling the multi-location company in 2004. As a successful business owner, he intimately understands how a well calculated real estate strategy can positively impact a company's Bottom Line and ultimately, Return on Investment for shareholders.
- Axa Advisors
- Burwood Group
- Consulate General of the Republic Of Korea
- CF Industries
- Edo Interactive
- Ernst & Young
- Everi Games
- Expert Global Solutions
- Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP
- Nora & Tanzillo LLP
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Henry graduated with honors from John Carroll University 2000 with a BSBA in Marketing.
- Boys and Girls Club of Chicago (Mentor)
- The Executives' Club of Chicago (New Leaders Circle, Board of Directors)
- John Carroll University Chicago Alumni Network (Co-Founder)
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (Professional Development Committee)
- Opportunity International (Young Ambassadors for Opportunity)
- Young Professionals of Chicago (Board of Directors)