Executive Vice President
Greg Cook serves as the lead of JLL's Valuation and Advisory Services (VAS) in the Fort Worth office. In this role, he is focused on the formation, implementation, oversight and expansion of JLL's VAS strategy. Mr. Cook holds the MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute and the SR/WA designation from the International Right of Way Association. He also has earned the International Right of Way’s specialized appraisal certification. Mr. Cook has experience appraising many types of properties since 1995 including numerous retail, office, industrial, multifamily, residential, agricultural, and special purpose properties. He has testified in a number of special commissioner’s hearings and jury trials as an expert on real estate value.
Prior to joining JLL in late 2016, Mr. Cook was with a national valuation firm where he most recently served as Senior Managing Director of the Fort Worth office. During his tenure with the firm, he developed appraisal, consulting, and litigation expertise involving a wide range of property types. Prior to a national valuation firm, Mr. Cook was employed by the real estate valuation firms of Appraisal Data Services and Sherwood & Associates.
Affiliations, Designations, and Certifications
• Designation - Appraisal Institute - MAI
• Designation – International Right of Way Association – SR/WA
• Certification – International Right of Way Association – R/W-AC (Appraisal)
• Certification - Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – States: Texas, Oklahoma
• Award - International Right of Way Association, Chapter 36 – 2007 Professional of the Year
• Award - Fort Worth Business Press 40 Under 40 Honoree 2009
• Board Member – International Right of Way Association, Chapter 36 - Positions held: Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President, President, Director 1 Year, Director 2 Year
• Committee Member - International Right of Way Association, Chapter 36: Education Committee Chair
• Member - Appraisal Institute
• Member - International Right of Way Association
• Member - Texas A&M Letterman
• Master’s Degree in Land Economics & Real Estate - Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas 1994
• Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics - Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas 1993
• Successfully completed numerous real estate related courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute, International Right-of-Way Association, and others.