Garrett McClelland is a Vice President of Jones Lang LaSalle’s Industrial Advisory, specializing in industrial building sales, leasing, and transaction management throughout the Orange County Market.
Garrett began his commercial real estate career as a sales associate in CB Richard Ellis’ Anaheim office, where he managed industrial transactions, including complex acquisition, disposition, expansion and consolidation assignments. Following CB Richard Ellis, Garrett joined 360 Commercial Partners and became a member of one of Orange County’s top-selling industrial real estate teams. At 360 Commercial Partners, Garrett focused his practice on Orange County’s industrial market, adeptly advising landlord and tenant clients on sales, purchase and lease transactions, providing in-depth financial analysis and strategic solutions with the aim of assisting clients in achieving their corporate directives in the commercial real estate arena. In July 2012, 360 Commercial Partners merged with Jones Lang LaSalle, where Garrett continues to deliver quality service.
Garrett earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and Entrepreneurship from the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business.
- Member of NAIOP and AIR
- Member of NAIOP’s acclaimed YPG (Young Professionals Group) 2011-2012 Class
- CCIM candidate
- 500,000 s.f. lease disposition on behalf of Blackrock Realty Advisors
- 160,000 s.f. corporate headquarters relocation
- 119,000 s.f., 13.2 acre plant decommissioning and sale disposition
- 6 acre land disposition assignment
- 9-building redevelopment advisory and sale
Partial client list
- Wells Fargo
- Blackrock Realty Advisors
- Kilroy Realty
- Wurth Louis & Company
- Guthrie Real Estate
- Caprock Partners
- The ServiceMaster Company