Executive Managing Director
Erich specializes in tenant representation and is based in Silicon Valley. While he works with clients in a broad range of industries, he has extensive experience representing technology companies, from start-ups to major corporations. In this regard, Erich has completed transactions and occupancy solutions including leases and purchase acquisitions, dispositions and consolidations, specialized facilities, and headquarters and campus developments.
Prior to joining JLL, Erich was a Senior Vice President at Colliers International specializing in office leasing.
- Lab126 – 639,000 SF – Sunnyvale, CA
- SanDisk – 600,000 SF – Milpitas, CA
- Sun Microsystems – 535, 000 SF – San Francisco, CA
- Microsoft – 515,750 SF – Mountain View, CA
- Cisco – 415,000 SF – Milpitas, CA
- Zappos – 300,000 SF – Las Vegas, NV
- Logitech – 263,000 SF – Newark, CA
- EFI – 175,000 – Fremont, CA
- Kabam – 70,000 SF – San Francisco, CA
- Cisco – 100 acre land disposition – San Jose, CA
- Sunrun – 50,000 SF – San Francisco, CA
- Coursera – 46,000 SF – Mountain View, CA
Education and affiliations
Erich holds a BA in International Affairs from the University of Colorado, Boulder and a Master of Arts in International Relations from the London School of Economics.
Erich is an active participant and speaker for Corenet, NAIOP and AFIRE, and a past member of the Board of Trustees for The Carey School. As a senior member of The Guardsmen, Erich helps to raise funds to serve the needs of underprivileged children in the Bay Area.
- Silicon Valley, CA | United States
- +1 650 480 2180
License #: CA-01020456
- View LinkedIn profile