Edward Quinon is a Senior Vice President for JLL’s Agency Leasing team, specializing in owner representation in South Florida. He is responsible for representing both institutional and entrepreneurial investors in the ownership of office properties across the tri-counties of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach.
Edward’s primary focus consists of advising clients relative to the development and implementation of aggressive leasing and marketing strategies that most competitively position their assets to maximize overall occupancy levels and create value for ownership.
Edward started his career at JLL in Tenant Representation, prior to transitioning to an Asset Management role for an institutional Office owner and operator. There he managed a 2.5+ million square foot portfolio. Edward’s background gives him a unique perspective with respect to navigating challenging transactions.
Edward's experience and expertise includes:
- Lease Negotiations 1,000 Sq. Ft. - 150,000+ Sq. Ft.
- Economic and Non-Economic Lease Restructures
- New Deal/Expansions/Contractions
- Relocation and Renewal Negotiations
- Strategic Planning and Transaction Management
- Workplace Strategy
- Multi-Market Portfolio Management and Optimization
Florida State University, B.S., Marketing, 2007