Edward Prejean, CCIM
Senior Vice President
Ed is a Senior Vice President within JLL Houston’s Office Tenant Representation group. As a commercial real estate broker and consultant, he represents clients with all aspects of office leasing, including renewals, expansions and relocations. His consulting assignments include feasibility analysis, market studies, lease negotiation and documentation, cash flow analysis, disposition analysis and lease/own analysis.
Ed has more than 40 years of real estate experience and has represented and consulted with a wide range of clients including Fortune 500 companies, major developers, banks, trust companies, energy companies, life insurance companies, international business organizations and many other Houston, national and international business firms.
Bachelor of Business Administration | Lamar University
- Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal
- Deal Makers Award, Heitman Properties
- Top Achiever Designation, JLL (5 occasions)
Affiliations and Community Information
- Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA), Past President and Board of Directors
- CCIM Houston/Gulf Coast Chapter, Past President 1989-1990
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), the premier commercial real estate designation of the National Association of Realtors