Executive Vice President
Doug joined Jones Lang LaSalle in 2010 as a Executive Vice President. His primary responsibilities are to provide strategic leasing initiatives and solutions for institutional landlords throughout the Chicago suburbs. His primary focus is on the North and Northwest markets, where he has represented nearly 5 million s.f. of office space over his 25-year career. In the last 18 months alone, Doug has completed 65 transactions totaling 700,000 sf including market making deals such as Catamaran, Abbott Labs and Walgreens.
Suburban Office Landlord Representation
From 2006 to 2010, Doug was a Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield. In this role, he led a team which captured significant leasing assignments generated transactions totaling 1.8 million s.f. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Doug established a positive career path with the Trammell Crow Company, The Alter Group and Frain Camins & Swartchild.
- Catamaran - 300,686 s.f.
- Citicorp Credit Services - 177,000 s.f.
- Northfield Labs - 126,000 s.f.
- SBC - 101,000 s.f.
- HMH Publications - 87,000 s.f.
- Walgreens - 57,000 s.f.
- NABP - 57,000 s.f.
- Fox Valley Publications - 52,000 s.f.
- Sentinel Technologies - 51,000 s.f.
- NAIOP 2006 Finalist – Suburban Office Transaction of the Year - Citicorp
- NAIOP 2013 Nomination – Suburban Office Transaction of the Year – Catamaran
- Active member NAIOP
- Featured speaker at BOMA’s annual market forecast