Denice Michel is a Vice President with Indianapolis' JLL's Indianapolis office. Ms. Michel focuses on proposal generation, financial analysis, and strategic planning and support for large tenant representation and landlord transactions. Her experience includes work with such clients as Ernst and Young, Aetna, Brightpoint, Angie's List, the State of Indiana, and Frontier Communications. In the last 4 years at JLL, Ms. Michel has worked on tenant representation transactions in excess of 3 million square feet.
Before moving into transaction management with JLL, Ms. Michel served as a financial analyst and sales assistant for CBRE's Indianapolis Investment Properties team. In her tenure at CBRE, Ms. Michel underwrote and packaged for market over $800 million in commercial real estate dispositions in the Indianapolis and Cleveland markets.
Ms. Michel began her commercial real estate career in Melville, New York with Cushman & Wakefield's Long Island office as a Research and Marketing Associate.
• Involved in excess of $1.2 billion in total transaction consideration in just 11 years in the commercial real estate industry
• Duke Realty 2011 Top Office Broker
• Member of JLL Indianapolis' Executive Committee
• BA History – Indiana University
• Indiana Real Estate Salesperson License