Executive Vice President
Darren Shibuya is an Executive Vice President with JLL in the Los Angeles region. He specializes in tenant representation in the West Los Angeles market and multi-market corporate account management.
Darren provides his clients with a broad range of services including strategic planning, demographic analysis, financial analysis and lease negotiations that result in solutions-based advisory services. His experience allows him to provide his clients with cost-saving solutions while assisting them to execute their corporate strategy.
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL, Darren served as an Executive Managing Director at DTZ. Prior to that, he was a Principal at Cresa for twenty years. Darren started his career at Cushman Realty Corporation.
- Education Affiliates – Multiple US locations; 1,000,000 sf
- Kaplan, Inc. – Multiple US locations; 500,000 sf
- Red Bull North America – US Headquarters, Santa Monica; 100,000 sf
- HD Supply – Regional Headquarters, Irvine; 55,000 sf
- The Art Institute – Education Management Corporation, Irvine; 50,000 sf
- Lereta Corporation, City of Industry; 60,000 sf
- Ticketmaster Online, Pasadena; 40,000 sf
- Bachelor of Science – Business with an emphasis in Finance – University of Southern California
Darren is a Past President and Board Member for the Southern California Chapter of Corenet Global. He is still an active member and serves on various committees.
Darren is also involved with the Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association, Happy Trails for Kids, Upward Bound House and the Father's Club at St. Martin of Tours School.