Daniel Baker is a specialist in office leasing and sales in the greater Sacramento region. He has in-depth knowledge of lease analysis and negotiations, portfolio evaluation, property dispositions, and marketing strategies. With over fourteen years of brokerage experience, he has worked with some of Sacramento’s largest and most notable companies and Landlords.
Prior to joining JLL, Daniel worked at CBRE, Inc. for over ten years, where he negotiated in excess 4.5 million square feet of sale and lease transactions, including the disposition of more than 100 OREO/Lender foreclosed properties.
- 10850 White Rock Road – Agency Representation: Transpacific Development / 194,000 SF
- 3160 Folsom Blvd - Agency Representation: HCP, Inc. / 91,000 SF
- 11971 Foundation Place – Agency Representation: McMorgan / 150,000 SF
- 10888 White Rock Road – Agency Representation: C-III / 64,000 SF
- AT&T - Tenant Representation
- Sprint Telecommunications – Tenant Representation
- UCD Health Systems – Tenant Representation
- CoreLogic –Tenant Representation
- Acquisition – Libby Cannery Purchase / 275,000 SF
- Disposition – University Research Park / 300,000 SF
- Disposition – Orchard Creek Business Park / 34 Acres – Office Development
Education and affiliations
Daniel holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business and Economics from the University of California at Santa Barbara. He is an active member and past board member of the Rotary Club of Point West in Sacramento.