Managing Director, Brokerage
Craig Kammerer provides national and global account management support to some of the Valleys most noted technology firms. He brings his clients a proven track record of developing and managing solutions to complex real estate problems as well as exceptional management, negotiating, analytical, strategic planning and communication skills.
Craig has an extensive and diverse real estate background including strategic planning, commercial, residential and industrial development, investment/project finance, portfolio and asset management and commercial brokerage. Having served in management positions for institutional and private real estate investment and firms, he has the advantage of knowing the commercial real estate industry from multiple lenses – whether corporate real estate, strategic planning, acquisitions, project finance, brokerage or development.
- Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (HGST) / Hitachi America Ltd. – Global account management including planning and disposition of 107 acres of surplus property in San Jose, CA (sales exceeded appraised values by >40%).
- Cypress Semiconductor – Global account management including M&A consolidations worldwide and disposition (for re-entitlement) of existing 25 acre site containing 465,000 sf of manufacturing and headquarters facilities.
- Apple – national / global account management including acquisitions worldwide and targeted strategic planning assignments for city and site identification.
- Agilent Technologies - Planning and consolidation of Agilent’s 5 million square foot Northern California portfolio, including disposition of office/R&D facilities as well as planning and re-entitlement of its Santa Clara headquarters.
- Levi Strauss – Planning and implementation of the renewal and consolidation of its San Francisco headquarters operations.
- JC Penney – Portfolio strategy and JV structuring of surplus land for mixed use office, retail and residential development.
Education and affiliations
Craig attended Cornell University acquiring a Bachelor's in Government. He subsequently attended Stanford University where he earned an MBA. Craig has been recognized consistently as a JLL Top Achiever / Top Gun since 2001.