Executive Managing Director
Craig Kammerer provides national and global account management support and strategic planning to some of the Region’s best-known firms. He brings his clients a proven track record of developing and managing solutions to complex real estate problems, as well as exceptional management, negotiating, analytical and strategic planning, and communication skills.
Craig has an extensive and diverse real estate background, including strategic planning, commercial, residential and industrial development, investment/project finance, portfolio and asset management, and commercial brokerage. Having served in management positions for institutional and private real estate investment firms, he has the advantage of knowing the commercial real estate industry from multiple lenses – whether corporate real estate, strategic planning, acquisitions, project finance, brokerage or development.
Education and affiliations
Craig attended Cornell University acquiring a Bachelor's in Government. He subsequently attended Stanford University where he earned an MBA. Craig has been recognized consistently as a JLL Top Achiever / Top Gun since 2001 and a Champion of Excellence in 2016.
- Cypress Semiconductor/Spansion – M&A consolidations worldwide and disposition (for re-entitlement) of existing 425,000 sf (25-acre) headquarters and FAB and relocation of its HQ facilities.
- Western Digital – Global M&A consolidations and relocations following acquisition of HGST and SanDisk.
- HGST / Hitachi America – Planning and disposition of 107 acres of surplus property in San Jose, CA (sales exceeded appraised values by >40%).
- SRI International – Redevelopment planning and monetization of its 63-acre global headquarters site in Menlo Park, CA.
- Levi Strauss – Planning and implementation of the renewal and consolidation of its San Francisco headquarters operations.
- Agilent Technologies – Strategic planning for consolidation of Agilent’s 5-million SF Northern California portfolio, including implementation of office/R&D facilities sales and master planning / re-entitlement of its Santa Clara headquarters.
- Cypress Semiconductor, Western Digital and Levi Strauss – National/global account management, including acquisitions worldwide and targeted strategic planning assignments for city and site identification.