Craig oversees all aspects of property management to ensure clients receive the highest level of service.
Clients benefit from a seasoned manager with a driven focus on tenant relations, tenant renewals, energy efficiency, and increased net operating income.
Craig began his career in commercial real estate in 1992 in the Washington D.C. market. He relocated to Kansas City in 2003 to oversee the property management group.
Since earning his master’s degree in International Business from the American Graduate School of International Management in Phoenix, AZ, Craig has gained over 20 years of experience managing office, retail and industrial properties.
Craig has extensive experience in client reporting and commercial property management in Kansas City and Washington D.C. markets.
He offers clients a broad range of real estate knowledge in financial reporting, staff management, sustainable initiatives and tenant relations.
As an experienced property manager, Craig provides clients with a diverse background from which to oversee the property management group and to report to the clients.
- Real Estate License, Kansas and Missouri
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Kansas
- Master’s Degree in International Management, American Graduate School of International Management
- Executive Board Member – IREM – Kansas City
- Credentialing Committee – IREM - National
- Associate Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Junior Achievement of America Instructor