Cliff brings more than 15 years of Houston commercial real estate industry experience and expertise to every client interaction. He specializes in tenant representation, acquisitions and dispositions. Cliff's approach always begins with listening to his clients’ needs and goals. Then he develops a strategic real estate plan by creating a platform on which all their objectives are clearly defined and achieved.
Cliff excels in helping businesses develop cost-effective and time-saving solutions for their office space requirements which include build-to-suits, relocations, consolidations and renewals.
Bachelor of Science | Engineering | Texas A&M University
- Rising Star Award
Affiliations and Community Information
- The Greater Houston Partnership
- Texas Center for the Missing, Board Member
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, Contributor
- Upward Basketball League, Coach
- Bellaire Little League, Coach
- Boy Scouts of America, Volunteer