Clayton T. Kline
Executive Vice President
Clayton Kline provides tenant and landlord representation for local and national clients. His current responsibilities for clients include work on behalf of Brookfield Office Properties, Citi, and Twitter.Experience
Mr. Kline has 9 years of broad-based experience in commercial real estate. His advisory work is primarily focused on Lower Manhattan and has included extensive work on behalf of Twitter, Citi, Guggenheim Partners, The Johnson Company, Brookfield Properties and ComScore.
Clayton Kline joined Jones Lang LaSalle in December of 2004 as an Associate within the Corporate Services Group in New York.
Prior to joining Jones Land LaSalle, Mr. Kline was a Project Specialist for the American Standard Companies.Tenant Representations
Notable tenant representation assignments include:
- Twitter: 203,000 s.f. at 245/249 West 17th Street
- Guggenheim Partners: 180,000 s.f. at 330 Madison Avenue
- The Johnson Company: 20,000 s.f. at 610 Fifth Avenue
- Complex Media: 45,0000 s.f. at 1271 Avenue of the Americas
- ComScore: 30,000 s.f. at 7 Penn Plaza
Notable landlord and sub-landlord successes include:
- Brookfield Office Properties: Retained as exclusive leasing agent for 900,000 s.f. of vacancy and leased more than 35% of space in first 12 months of engagement with active proposals equaling the remaining availabilities as of March 2014
- Citi: Sublease Agent for 150,000 s.f. at 111 Wall Street
- British Telecom: Sublease Agent for 80,000 s.f. at 350 Madison Avenue
- Boies Schiller Flexner: Sublease Agent for 60,000 s.f. at 570 and 575 Lexington Avenue
Mr. Kline graduated from The University of San Diego in 1997 with a B.A. in Psychology and a minor in Business Administration. He is a licensed real estate salesperson in New York and Texas.