Christine Young is a Vice president in JLL's Hampton Roads office. She specializes in providing superior client service to tenants, owners and investors for office, industrial and flex properties. In her role, Christine specializes in lease negotiations for renewals, expansions, relocations and dispositions throughout the Hampton Roads region. Christine was integral in bringing a 1.2M s.f. portfolio to 96% occupancy maximizing value for client, The RMR Group, in their disposition of the portfolio. Christine is currently responsible for leasing City View Tower, a 225,000 s.f. building in Downtown Norfolk and several other properties throughout Hampton Roads. She brings a strategic approach to the leasing and marketing of these assets to drive occupancy rates.
Prior to joining the JLL leasing team as a broker, Christine worked for First Potomac Realty Trust providing marketing and operational support.
- The RMR Group
- Robert Half International
- Fire Life Safety America
Education and affiliations
- Hampton Roads Global Commerce Council Board Member and Secretary
- Portsmouth Service League member since 2018
- Downtown 100 member and 2019 Projects Committee Chair. This is a branch of the Downtown Norfolk Council, which provides opportunities to enhance leadership skills through community involvement.
- Former CREW Hampton Roads member and former Chair of the Program Committee 2016-2018 and selected as a CREW Hampton Roads Leader of Excellence in 2017 and Member of Excellence in 2015.
- CoStar Power Broker 2017 Top Broker Award
- Norfolk, VA | United States
- +1 757 793 6390
License #: VA - 0225217143
- View LinkedIn profile