Executive Vice President
Chrissy Wilson is an Executive Vice President and senior member of JLL Houston’s Agency Leasing group, where she manages and directs the service delivery and expansion of this business line for JLL in Houston. A commercial real estate industry veteran with 35 years of experience representing tenants, landlords and owners, Ms. Wilson possesses a unique and impressive combination of insight, market knowledge and experience, which she translates into quantifiable results for her ownership clients in terms of asset positioning, lease negotiations and investment opportunities.
Ms. Wilson is an active participant and leader with each client relationship, working closely with her clients and team to develop and execute leasing and marketing strategies customized to each ownership’s short- or long-term goals for the real estate assets.
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL, Ms. Wilson was the Managing Director of Leasing at Hines, where she oversaw a 13-million-square-foot portfolio of downtown and suburban Houston office properties, which included executing the world’s largest lease for 2011, a 1.2-million-square-foot renewal for Shell Oil at One and Two Shell Plaza.
• #1 Heavy Hitter in Office Leasing, Houston Business Journal (2017)
• Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal (multiple years)
• Landlord Rep of the Year, Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (2016)
• Top 15 Women in Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
Industry and Community Involvement
• NAIOP, former Board of Directors
• Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
University of North Texas, Bachelor of Science