Executive Vice President
Chris Ross is co-leader of a dynamic, three person, full service real estate team at JLL that specializes exclusively in healthcare leasing and sales. He has closed over 350 transactions valued in excess of $360,000,000. His expertise includes tenant representation, owner-user sales, investment sales and agency leasing.
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL, Chris worked in healthcare real estate leasing and sales at Colliers International. Preceding his nine years at Colliers, he held various sales and service positions, including copier sales for Kyocera Mita.
- Hospitals and Health Systems:
UC San Diego Health System, Kaiser Permanente, Sharp HealthCare, Palomar Medical Center
- Medical Groups, Physicians and Dentists:
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services, Children’s Primary Care Medical Group, Imaging Healthcare Specialists, Graybill Medical Group, Surgical Center of San Diego, Surgical Care Affiliates, San Diego Outpatient Ambulatory Surgical Center, IntegraMed, Planned Parenthood, CORE Orthopedic, The Super Dentists, and the dental community
- Developers and Investors:
Kilroy Realty, General Electric Credit Equities, Lankford & Associates, Newport National Corporation, Finest City Realty, Carltas Company, Coast Income Properties, Seabreeze Properties
- Top 10 Producer, Colliers International, San Diego Region (2010-2012)
- Finalist, ‘Top Medical Deal of the Year’, San Diego Business Journal (2012)
- Regular Featured Writer, San Diego Physician Magazine: Real Estate Trends
- Former Co-Chair, NAIOP developing Leaders. Co-Founded NAIOPalooza, an annual philanthropy event that raises approximately $10,000 for charity every year.
- Fluent in Spanish
Education and affiliations
- BS - Mechanical Engineering, UC Santa Barbara, 2002
- MA - Business Marketing, UC Santa Barbara, 2003
- Doctors Advisory Council
- San Diego County Medical Society
- San Diego County Dental Society