Executive Vice President
Christopher Clayton is a real estate professional responsible for his clients portfolio and project successes as well as leading the Great Lakes Region industrial initiative.
Transaction totals exceed 48.0MM s.f. and 4,000 acres of land for his clients. Christopher is a member of the Industrial leadership Council and multiple specialty groups.
Industrial, Supply Chain and Logistics, site selection, sales, leasing, acquisition, disposition, financing, construction, project management, valuation analysis, lease renewals.
Years of experience
Christopher began his commercial real estate career as an industrial specialist in the Cleveland area in 1984 and has a broad range of transaction (over 48 million s.f. in volume) and brokerage management experience.
Over his career he has held senior level positions in both management and production with Ostendorf Morris Company, Colliers International, and The Staubach Company (where he served as a Partner in the Great Lakes Region).
• CVS Caremark - Site selection, 300 acres, 750,000 s.f. DC, NE Region
• QTG Division of PepsiCo - (6) Site selection & BTS leases,
5.5MM s.f. savings of $50.0MM/year
• KRG Capital - Capital sourcing for sale leaseback $47.5MM
• Omnova Solutions - Sale leaseback 92,000 s.f. office building
• General Cable - Sale lease back of 6 older, heavy manufacturing facilities.
• HAWK Corporation - Client representation for acquisition of 110,000 s.f.
• PepsiCo - Develop MWBE protocol resulting in 25 multiple increase in spend
• Valuation analysis for client portfolio with strategic planning
• Disposition strategy via logistics maximization marketing strategy
• 750,000 s.f. distribution center-reverse site selection analysis of marketplace
• MillerCoors - Early lease renewal analysis 200,000 s.f.
Christopher holds a Bachelors degree in Business Administration and Marketing from Ohio University, Athens, Ohio.
Christopher's professional and civic activities include membership in the Cleveland Area Board of Realtors, Boy Scouts of America, Lake Metro Parks Foundation Board and Leadership Lake County.