With expertise in tenant representation and agency leasing, Chris possesses a holistic and comprehensive understanding of retail commercial real estate. As a Retail Services Advisor, he partners with clients to serve as an extension of their team. Chris leverages data-driven information, technology and market research to deliver customized solutions that meet his clients’ business objectives and exceed their expectations. As a member of JLL’s Retail Services group, Chris has a front row seat to Houston's changing retail landscape.
In 2013, Chris joined JLL as a Senior Research Analyst, where he developed an in-depth understanding of economic trends and their impact on the industry. He also provided market insight to brokerage teams and their clients and crafted data-driven reports and presentations. In 2015, he joined the Retail Services group as an Associate Broker.
- Bachelor of Arts | Environmental Studies | Dartmouth College
- Beta Alpha Omega
- Varsity Football Team
- Top Achiever Designation, JLL (2018)
- Rising Star, JLL (2017)
- Houston’s Top Operational Performance in Service Award, JLL (2014)
Affiliations and Community Information
- JLL’s Houston Mentorship Program, Committee Board Member (2019 - current)
- JLL’s Houston Mentorship Program, Mentee Team Member (2018-2019)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- 1000 Degrees Pizza
- Balani Custom Clothiers
- BancorpSouth Bank
- Carbon Health
- Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group
- Dirt Cheap
- McAlister’s Deli
- Noodles & Co.
- Red Wing Shoes
- Salad and Go
- Wile Interests