Current responsibilities Cheri Pierce, based in San Francisco, is a Vice President with JLL’s Capital Markets Group. Her responsibilities include working with both the Investment Sales and Real Estate Investment Banking teams to provide advisory services to institutional real estate owners with respect to capitalizing their real estate assets, securing financing and/or raising joint venture equity. Cheri joined JLL in 2005, and since that time, has closed over $5 billion in office, retail and hotel investment sale transactions and nearly $2.3 billion in debt and equity transactions.
ExperiencePrior to joining JLL, Cheri was an investment sales professional with CBRE’s Investment Sales-Institutional Properties Group. Prior to CBRE, Cheri was an Acquisition Associate with Insignia Financial Group. During her tenure with Insignia, Cheri completed over 40 office, industrial and hotel acquisitions comprised of three million square feet located throughout the western U.S.
- Larkspur Landing – Marin County, California – $82M
- Loew’s Regency (Finance) – San Francisco, California – $87M
- 2202 8th Avenue (Finance) – Seattle, Washington – $240M
- 731 Market Street – San Francisco, California – $65M
- Rosewood Commons – Pleasanton, California – $161M
- Wallis Ranch (Finance) – Dublin, California – $219M
- 685 Market Street – San Francisco, California – $80M
- Drakes Landing / Wood Island – Marin County, California – $100M
- 114 Sansome Street – San Francisco, California – $102M
- Dublin Corporate Center – Dublin, California – $102M