Charles T. Gerace II
Vice President, Brokerage
Charles Gerace is a Vice President in JLL’s New York office. He focuses on tenant representation in Manhattan and the Tri-State Region and has the capability of serving clients across the globe through JLL’s international platform. Charles joined JLL in 2010 and provides a full spectrum of services to assist companies with all of their corporate real estate requirements including evaluations of space needs, strategy development and execution, lease negotiations, financial analysis, market research, portfolio analysis and optimization, and competitor analysis and benchmarking. Over the course of his career, he has been involved in lease transactions valued in excess of $1.5 Billion, representing companies to find and secure office, retail, industrial, critical systems and headquarters requirements.
Tenant Representation Projects of Note:
- American International Group - 1271 Avenue of the Americas NYC 320,000 r.s.f.
- American International Group - 28 Liberty Street NYC 217,000 r.s.f
- American International Group - 30 Hudson Street, Jersey City NJ 230,000 s.f.
- Steelcase - 4 Columbus Circle NYC 47,000 r.s.f.
- Hahn & Hessen LLP - 488 Madison Avenue NYC 45,000 r.s.f.
- Bottega Venetta & Brioni - 33 Whitehall Street NYC 25,000 r.s.f.
- W.R. Berkley Corporation - 757 Third Avenue NYC 42,000 r.s.f.
- General Reinsurance Corporation - 120 Long Ridge Road, Stamford CT 310,000 r.s.f.
Previous Agency Leasing Projects:
- 315 West 36th Street 135,000 r.s.f
- 750 Seventh Avenue 620,000 r.s.f.
- 680 Fifth Avenue 255,278 r.s.f.
Charles has been with Jones Lang LaSalle since 2010. Over the years he has developed a specialty for working with companies that want to utilize their space to be an extension of their brand, facilitating an experience that enables them to attract and retain the best talent possible to better drive their business. Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Charles maintained a practice specializing in personal financial services, insurance and executive benefits and compensation at Northwestern Mutual from 2006 to 2010.
Education and affiliations
Charles received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance with a minor in Marketing from Manhattan College, is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York and is active on the Mentor Advisory Board of Manhattan College.